Welcome to Emek Beracha and the Silicon Valley! The community is so happy to have you here and we are happy to share our warmth, passion, and great food. If you'll be around and want to share your Shabbat or Yom Tov meals with members of the community, please contact our hospitality committee at .
Please note that while we'll attempt to accommodate your Shabbat and Yom Tov meal needs, due to the high number of visitors and business travelers to our area, we cannot accommodate everyone. In addition to Emek Beracha hospitality, below are alternative Shabbat options that you could consider. Please note that most require advanced ordering:
- A dairy/pareve meal from Izzy’s Brooklyn Bagels
- Cold cuts and a variety of foods to be heated from the kosher section of Mollie Stones
- Holy Sushi at the Oshman Family JCC
- Catering from Oakland Kosher
- Catering from Aviya2Go
- Private catering (details available upon request)
For lodging options, please click here
Finally, when contacting us, please keep in mind the following:
- Hachnasat Orchim is taken very seriously in our community and we will do our best to accommodate the many requests we receive.
- The more advance notice we have, the greater the chances of accommodating your needs. If possible, please let us know as early as possible (i.e. 5 days before, or earlier). Of course, we understand that there are last minute needs and we will do all we can to accommodate any "surprises" that life may bring.
- Priority will be given to those who are here for medical or business reasons.
We thank you for joining our community, and look forward to getting to know you and share a Shabbat or Yom Tov with you. As a small shul, we are always grateful for any support that we receive. Shalom & Beruchim Habaim!